To compare Chlorella, Spirulina and Marine Phytoplankton, we have highlighted a few things:
- Both Chlorella and Phytoplankton contain high amounts of Chlorofyl, a natural pigment that can be found in plants and algae.
- All algae species offer a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Spirulina contains the highest amount of protein (60-70%). Marine Phytoplankton contains 50% protein, including all essential amino acids.
- Marine Phytoplankton contains, unlike the other algae species, high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Our Marine Phytoplankton is sourced in The Netherlands and offers a 100% pure product. Other companies often choose for algae products that are produced in Asia. We prefer to source local products.